[mythtv-users] Video Stutter Problems

Thomas W. Shelton twshelton at hrtoolbox.com
Thu Jan 19 00:10:25 UTC 2006

Cool.  I removed the OpenGL vsync and now the video does not stutter and
the CPU utilization has dropped to around 30% for the frontend and
30-40% for the backend.  Should it be this high?

However, now when I attempt to change channels, the frontend locks up
and the backend seg faults.

I'm at a loss here.

Thomas