[mythtv-users] ProjectGrayhem-wide theme version 1.2

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 23:31:19 UTC 2006

On 1/18/06, Justin Hornsby <justin.hornsby at gmail.com> wrote:
> Right..
>
> You've got 20 more pixels to play with in the date field...
>
> Download the new ui.xml from here: http://www.juski.co.uk/pg-wide/ui.xml
>
> If you still have issues, tell me what screen res & font size you're
> using (I've checked it at 1280x720, at the default font size & found
> it to be okay).
>
> Regards,
> Justin.

So after having the issue, I looked at (vimdiff'd) the 2 files and
they are far different.  The default ui.xml is a very big file, the
new one is quite small; comparing number of lines it's like 20:1
ratio.

My guess is either that the ui.xml above is supposed to replace a
portion of the ui.xml in the default file, or it's supposed to be a
different file and was named ui.xml?

Just stabbing in the dark, I don't know themes at all.

Chad