[mythtv-users] XP2100 outperforms my P4-3.2Ghz

Aaron Aguilar aaronaguilar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:19:32 UTC 2006

I can't remember the motherboards off the top of my head.  The XP2100 is an
Asus something, and the P4 is from Dell, I can check when I get home.

Steve--  I have the standard xorg.conf that came with the fglrx driver.  Is
there a flag I need to add?

Marius-- This is the default kernel that linux uses if you have a
hyperthreading processor.  The fglrx driver seems to work fine, unless it is
causing this problem of course.