[mythtv-users] Looking for high WAF in-wall speakers!!

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Wed Jan 18 02:43:17 UTC 2006

I'm also under the impression that "enclosure less drivers" suck.
Unfortunately in this home renovation form comes before function.  I'm
going for the Wife Acceptance Factor.

--

	Thank you for your time,
	--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--

Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet products.  Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer & Outlook/Outlook Express.