[mythtv-users] Compiling Mythtv on an Xbox error?

Alexander Fisher alexjfisher at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 22:49:22 UTC 2006

> I'll verify the correct command 'startx'  when I get back to the house
> tonight. I do believe I tried to run X by using 'start x' though... Is there
> a command I can run to check the running processes on the Xbox to see if X
> is even running?

It should be easy enough to tell is X is running!  Doesn't your xbox
linux boot into a desktop?

Getting mythtv to work on an xbox isn't *that* difficult and it does
work quite well, so don't give up.  Let's start at the start, what
exactly have you installed on your xbox.  Gentoo, xebian, something
else?!

Regards,
Alex