[mythtv-users] Looking for high WAF in-wall speakers!!

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Tue Jan 17 20:28:24 UTC 2006

I find AVSForums.com to be totally unintelligible, so I am asking here.
Does anyone have any suggestions for speakers that can be totally hidden
inside a wall and painted?  I'm looking for small speakers that my wife
won't hate.

Why is it that Bose can use those tiny little cube speakers for there
flag ship product, but their in-wall speakers have to have a 8 3/4" by
6" face plate?

--

	Thank you for your time,
	--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--

Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet products.  Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer & Outlook/Outlook Express.