[mythtv-users] Mythweb problem

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Jan 17 17:35:22 UTC 2006

> Tried the new mythweb and like the layout.
>
> There is a problem in my setup though:
>
> The "tv" page is blank.
> I suspect that this has something to do with the fact
> that I am running Mythweb and the MySQL database
> on a different machine than MythTV itself.
>
> The previous versions of mythweb worked fine in this setup though

Previous as in how old?  Last week?  Last month?  .16?

If you upgraded from .18, did you read through the .htaccess file and
configure your database variables?

Try enabling errors in php.ini and see if that helps shed some light on
the situation (there's only so much I can trap for within mythweb itself).

-Chris