[mythtv-users] Adjusting End Time After Record Start

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:24:30 UTC 2006

On 17/01/06, Michael Fox <fox.michael at gmail.com> wrote:

> It dont work, doesn't mean its not implemented to work on the latest
> SVN release. Any developers able to confirm, or even SVN users.

I had the same issue, running SVN of about a week or so ago. I was
able to adjust the end time while the recording was in progress.

Interesting how the game ran 15 minutes late but 24 only ran over by 5
minutes, eh? :)

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-spewtumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent