[mythtv-users] White noise when changing channel on Pinnacle 300i

Andreas Lorenz Andreas.Frankfurt at gmx.de
Tue Jan 17 10:30:39 UTC 2006

Hi all,
I have 2 Pinnacle 300i and one Nova_T tuner running fine in my mythtv-box.

I still have one issue that is really annoying:

When changing channels I hear for about 3-5 seconds a sharp noise.

I have seen on the list that this can be avoided using a "change channel
script". But the only script I found googeling could only be used for one
tuner...
So: How can I set a script for each tuner separatly?
Or is there any other way to avoid the noise?

Thanks very much for any help?

Andreas