[mythtv-users] LIRC Problem

Luke lukes790 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 07:58:12 UTC 2006

I am not at my MythTV box now but the problem I had was that the make
command generated a lot of errors the firsts ones having something to do
with missing "../drivers/media/video/bttv.h" and similar files. The
command ./configure --with-driver=pixelview_pro succeded without errors. I
have two kernel sources installed i.e

   - /usr/src/kernels/2.6.11.1_1365_FC4/ and
   - /usr/src/kernels/2.6.14.1_1656_FC4/

Probably I do not have the correct kernel modules for my chosen driver
(PixelView PlayTV Pro - bt878 card). I have no idea how to install those.