[mythtv-users] Adjusting End Time After Record Start

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 02:54:52 UTC 2006

All:

So last night was the season premiere of 24.  Unfortunately, on the East
Coast, the football game went over by about 15 minutes.  Since the guide
data could not anticipate this, my recording was set for 8-10 pm and I would
have lost the last 15 minutes of the show.  Fortunately, I noticed the
problem and was able to set up a manual recording from 10-10:30 to pick up
the last portion of the show.  However, it got me thinking if there was a
way to adjust recording times after a recording had started.  I looked
through the menus and in the documentation, but couldn't find anything (and
I didn't want to experiment during a recording that is crucial to the
happiness of my wife).  Does anyone know if this can be done?

Thanks,

George