[mythtv-users] Replacing MythTV remote... anyone have any experience with RS 15-2136 (or 15-2137?)

obscure information. obscure411 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 20:50:48 UTC 2006

Hi Rob,

What JP1 software are you using?

I'm a little leery of going that route, only because I know that the 15-2133
requires physical modification in order to use JP1 programming, and I really
don't want to run the risk of screwing up on the soldering, as it's been
about 10 years since I last used a soldering iron.

Where could I find more information about JP1 programming?  I've been to
hifi-remote, but I couldn't find information regarding either the 2136 or
2137 there.