[mythtv-users] Playing HD - CPU is 50% Mythfrontend and 50% X

Adam Propeck adam at propeck.com
Mon Jan 16 15:54:08 UTC 2006

ARGHHHH! That's not cool man! :-)  I've actually got an Nvidia card that's a
system pull laying around, but it's PCIe, and my MB will only take AGP or
PCI. If I knew for sure that this machine couldn't handle HD any other way,
I'd go to BB or CC tonight on the way home from my client and purchase a new
Nvidia card.