[mythtv-users] Setting up an FAQ for LiveTV changes

John Andersen jsamyth at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 04:02:29 UTC 2006

On 1/15/06, Tom E. Craddock Jr. <sigtom at sigtom.com> wrote:
> Jens Baumeister wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > since the LiveTV changes seem to lead to questions again and again
> > (and sometimes to flamewars), I volunteer to write an FAQ about it.

> You mean besides the archives at gossamer-threads for the -users, -dev,
> and -commit lists?
>
> Tom

Yes, Tom, thats PRECISELY what he means.  I thought that
was clear from the simple concise english text of the
original post.

Not everyone has the time to wade thru three very active lists
and the associated flame wars and unhelpfull posts *cough*
to find the scattered nuggets of information and misinformation
and filter out the pontification, pedastal poseing, and podium
pounding.

Thats why FAQs are done now isn't it?