[mythtv-users] nuvexport and ffmpeg on Ubuntu

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 01:05:30 UTC 2006

On 1/16/06, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> > So it will complete. Hrmm. Its just too slow, think I'd sooner not use
> > it. Although that means at the cost of not having the cut list taken
> > into account.
>
> cutlist should work fine with ffmpeg.

I had a movie with 10 flagged commericals sections. When I converted
to mpg using nuxexport with no options (thus using ffmpeg) the cutlist
of those 10 flagged sections were not removed.

I've just installed the latest nuvexport and will rerun again.

> > It would appear the ubuntu ffmpeg build doesn't support psp, ipod
> > nuvexport options. Not compiled with the right switches.
>
> these are semi-broken in nuvexport, too..  they don't work when they
> should.  I'm working on some PSP patches right now, actually..  but you
> still need `ffmpeg -formats` to list PSP as an option. (dunno what to do
> yet about ipod).

ipod output would be handy too. If you need any testing, then just
give us a yell. Would be happy to help in anyway possible.