[mythtv-users] Live TV recording as if it was a scheduled recording

Tom E. Craddock Jr. sigtom at sigtom.com
Sun Jan 15 01:18:51 UTC 2006

Mudit Wahal wrote:
> Kevin,
>
> I'll give you one example of the koolaid gang trying to force their
> koolaid on others.
>
> The attitude is my highway or the high way. It has been quite apparent
> from the mailing list. Some are nicer comments such as "Then leave!!",
> others are not nicer such as demonstrated by the above link.
>
> Any sort of discussion which questions the way mythtv behaves is high
> jacked by the koolaid gang and the original poster and others are
> flamed. I know several very good knowledgable people who used to
> contribute on the list, but now have left it totally, just because of
> this kind of attitude.  Its a real loss for the overall community.
>

> Mudit

Nice, compare your fellow mythtv-users to people who were systematically
brainwashed and convinced to commit a mortal sin.  Thats classy there.

Anyways, after reviewing the thread you linked, theres was one person
who complained about the BlowJob you were giving some product that the
OP of that thread didnt even ask about.  Get over it.  It was and still
is annoying to see your mouth firmly attached to that devices nether
parts, while at the same time degrading others on the list with your sly
references to people who were at the best just majorly impressionable
and at worst, completely mind fucked.

Tom