[mythtv-users] Logrotate settings for mythbackend.log?

Adam Bodnar ambodnar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 04:49:04 UTC 2006

Just a thought, but could be part of the reason it's not working is
caue you have it set to rotate at 100 megs?

Mine is set to:

/var/log/mythtv/mythbackend.log {
    notifempty
    missingok
    compress
    compresscmd /usr/bin/bzip2
    uncompresscmd /usr/bin/bunzip2
    compressext .bz2
    weekly
    rotate 4
    size 10M
}

and my log is only 3 megs and been running since July of 2005. So
unless you have alot of output, I don't think you'd hit that 100 megs
anytime soon.

Don't quote me on this though.