[mythtv-users] (no subject)

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 18:25:26 UTC 2006

Richard,

Thank you.

1) I don't have ivtv-tune installed; however, I don't use Conextent's
CX23415/CX23416 chips. I DO user their Bt878 chipset. From what I've
briefly read, IVTV is not for use with BT878.  Should I install it
anyway?

2) Nor do I have "/etc/conf.d/mythbackend;"  however, my backend seems
to be running well.

Interestingly,  I don't have ivtv, or xawtv on my FC#3 machine. Makes
me wonder how TVtime runs at all -- on bttv modules perhaps?

I used the ATrpms "mythtv-suite" package to install.  Maybe
"Myth-suite" doesn't accommodate Bt878 card/chipset?