[mythtv-users] Live TV recording as if it was a scheduled recording

SpEnT spentboy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:04:15 UTC 2006

Thanks Johan,

I'm just going to use an older version. While watching live TV
sometimes when it gets to the end of a program the screen just freezes
and I have to exit out and start live TV again (I was wondering why it
always seemed to freeze right at 1/2 past the hour or right on the
hour), plus now in the listings for recorded programs in Mythweb I
show 50 files ;) ... some of them are really small ones due to only
watching a channel for a few minuntes. I've saved some older versions
that worked the old way so I'll stop using svn.

Either way thanks for he info :)