[mythtv-users] Fedora-based diskless frontends -- anybody have oneworking?

Graham Mitchell gmitch at woodlea.com
Fri Jan 13 04:27:43 UTC 2006

So -- any diskless Fedora success stories?  If so, could you describe
what's
in your pxelinux.cfg, dhcpd.conf, and initrd -- or what else you did to
get
it working?

Not yet, but it's my next project after getting my TiVo back up and
working... Like you, I've done lots of reading/researching, and lots of
it seems out dated. Jarrod did mail me a link a year or so ago (I
think), but I've misplaced it at the moment.

Graham