[mythtv-users] fusionhdtv 5 lite -- how do i make it work?

Matt Redmon mythtv-user at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 16:39:16 UTC 2006

Check that your channel information is correct.  I had to manual set my
frequency/mplexid/serviceid in the database.  The channel scan didn't
work for me.  I just set mine up yesterday and love the quality of the
picture.  Wow.  Now to get my M179 to work in the same box.

If it helps, I used the following information:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/162718?search_string=dvico%20fusion;#162718

Matt