[mythtv-users] Fwd: Sempron 3100 lag when viewing HD from 6200 STB

Adam Propeck adam at propeck.com
Wed Jan 11 05:22:51 UTC 2006

I just tried playing an HD stream right before I hosed my system, (I'm now
reinstalling) and it seemed like I may have other issues. The CPU usage was
not 100%. In 'top' I showed like 76 to 80% or so usage. Is this maybe
related to having an Nforce3 motherboard and or DMA or something with my
hard drive?