[mythtv-users] Issues with OSD placement

Andy Foster fostandy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 03:56:12 UTC 2006

I've a similar problem, but I experience it with just about any aspect
override option which is not "Off" - except perhaps 4:3.

The OSD looks fine initially, but as soon as you enact a aspect ratio
change, it's fouled up for all aspect ratios as the OSD is usually pushed
down and/or right, going off the screen.

Does anybody know of a way to enable it without fouling up the osd? It's
getting annoying having to cycle through all the modes to get to the 16x9
zoom everytime i watch TV, especially because it runs the risk of crashing
on my low-resolution transcodes.