[mythtv-users] Anyway to tune a channel > 125 on pvr-150?

John Biundo johnbiundo at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 10 22:00:15 UTC 2006

Sorry for the newbie question, and I think I know the answer, but I
thought I'd ask.

I can tune channel 407, which isn't even listed in my program lineup, on
my "basic analog cable" package.  I use a STB - mainly for the program
guide - and I'm guessing this is a feature provided by the STB.  I'm
also guessing that I'm out of luck trying to get this channel through a
direct connection from the cable to my pvr-150, right?

Unfortunately, this happens to be a music TV channel that my kid loves...

Oh well.  Thought I'd check here before writing it off.

Cheers,
john