[mythtv-users] Video Card driver

Jason Rottman jrottman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 16:33:21 UTC 2006

Hi Steve,

What exactly do you mean "make the install"?  I'm still fairly new and
learning my way around linux.

Using those 2 commands, it appears that my gcc versions do match.

# cat /proc/version
Linux version 2.6.14-1.1656_FC4 (bhcompile at tweety.build.redhat.com) (gcc
version 4.0.2 20051125 (Red Hat 4.0.2-8)) #1 Thu Jan 5 22:13:22

# gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.0.2 20051125 (Red Hat 4.0.2-8)

Jason