[mythtv-users] DVI 1080i via ATI Radeon DVI? pink bar issue?

Adam Propeck adam at propeck.com
Sun Jan 8 11:33:40 UTC 2006

Which pink bar is that? I'm running an ATI FireGL X1 -128MB (Which is pretty
much a Radeon 9700 Pro) and I don't notice anything like that. I had some
strange things happen when I tried out different modelines, but I can get
1280x768 to display no problem. I would expect that you don't have something
quite right in your modelines. Is it the whole screen that has a pink bar
over it? Tell us a little more. thanks, -Adam