[mythtv-users] Re: $80 Air2PC cards (Rev 0.2?)

casey dunn casey.dunn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 23:47:22 UTC 2006

You are most likely missing the firmware dvb-fe-bcm3510-01.fw; you should be
able to pull it out of the linuxtv cvs and drop in the the proper
/lib/firmware/2.6.14[something something something] directory.

It is also good to get the utils out of cvs while you're there, they are
handy for checking signal strengh and SNR.