[mythtv-users] Lost Sound on PVR-350

Tom Gutwin tgutwin at webarts.bc.ca
Sat Jan 7 04:50:03 UTC 2006

I think it might be something with updated ALSA kernel driver modules.
There have been a couple of others with mysterious "new" audio related
issues after kernel or alsa updates.

see
https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=1658
   here is more on that ALSA report
http://www.mail-archive.com/alsa-user@lists.sourceforge.net/msg13933.html

Here are some MythTV reports
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2006-January/115637.html
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2006-January/115634.html

I think we should raise this over at ALSA.

tom