[mythtv-users] fc4.ppc, Mac Mini and MythTV

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Sat Jan 7 00:12:36 UTC 2006

Don't know.  I'm deaf, so I don't use music at all!  But, I just checked
the SVN frontend and I can't see any reference to music - but I don't
know about the "official" 0.18.1 precompiled binary found here -
http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/MythOnMacOsx

Acutally, thinking about it, I seem to remember when configuring the SVN
build, it moaned about missing stuff so it wouldn't compile mythmusic
but it was no biggie for me so I ignored it.  I might be wrong though...
I can check the configure script again if you want me to.

Cheers - Piers