[mythtv-users] KnoppMyth R5A26 and Hauppauge Nova-T

Myth TV mythtv at fsmail.net
Fri Jan 6 23:58:33 UTC 2006

Dave,

Thank you for your quick reply and you were perfectly right.

I removed the blackbird and inserted the cx88_dvb and the system was able to recognise the Hauppauge Nova-t as a dvb device.

Now that I have been able to set up the card and ran the mythfilldatabase successfully, I tried to scan for the channels and fail again.

I have selected :-
 o  the video source as 'RTimes' as previously defined the '3- Video source'
 o  capture card as '[DVB:0]'
 o  scan type as 'full scan'.

The tuning section I have taken the default with the frequency left as blank and the rest as 'auto'.

The result is I get the message of 'Error tuning to transport'.

I am not sure what this means or how to resolve.

Any help will be much appreciated.