[mythtv-users] drive full? ringbuf1.nuv and / at 100%

Jeff Simpson jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu
Fri Jan 6 14:49:02 UTC 2006

> yes, you can def delete the ringbuffer file, but that won't be all of your
> problems. What else do you have saving on the cache drive? It says it's ~10
> gigs. Are you sharing that drive with something else? That generally causes
> problems, as most programs don't gracefully run out of space. The only
> exception is with the myth recording directory IF you have auto-expire set,
> it should prevent itself from running completely out of space.

I take it back, that ringbuf file IS the only thing on the cache drive and
is taking up all the space. you do still have / filled, though, and should
clean out some space on that. Also, check the settings in myth to limit the
size of the liveTV ringbuffer to be something less than the max size of the
partition to prevent that