[mythtv-users] Project Grayhem <<WIDE>> theme now available

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Fri Jan 6 02:29:50 UTC 2006

How do I get the background that is shown on the main pages of the
wide theme examples on your website? Mine is like the one on the
'Watch Recordings' screen for everything where it is mostly black
with a grey bar at the top and bottom. I like the one that is shown
with the grey / black gradient on the left side going to mostly black
on the right like on your 'Main Menu' example. Your watermarks are
much brighter on the examples also, so it may just be my tv settings.

Thanks,
James