[mythtv-users] using mythtv (gentoo) cannot change to anything above 122

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers.42 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 00:14:07 UTC 2006

Using A gentoo MythTV box, hooked to a DISH PVR.

I run mythfilldatabase (sp) manually, and every morning, yet the
channel schedule still has "unknowns" throughout the selection.

In addition, I cannot type anything in over channel 122 (I can, just
won't accept it). It goes to channel 122, no matter what I try. even
using a keyboard, and using the up arrow keys, channel 122 is the top
most channel I can select.

Any ideas?

Thanks

--