[mythtv-users] Popup menus occasionally unresponsive with LIRC

David Ellis david at ellisonline.ca
Thu Jan 5 19:15:27 UTC 2006

This is a focus issue with your window manager....basically if mythfrontend
doesn't have focus when you access a menu you can't navigate it properly.

If you play around with the focus settings in your Window Manager(in KDE its
in KDE Control Center), you can usually make the problem disappear.

This problem is most noticeable after playing a video in Xine (for me
anyways).

David