[mythtv-users] KnoppMyth R5A30

Dave Bush hockeystatman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:15:39 UTC 2006

On 1/5/06, Michael Fox <fox.michael at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just to note, when I booted the previous release on my machine it
> appears my USB keyboard then doesn't function. So its like the usbhid
> module is not loaded, and thus I cant type. Did anyone report similar
> problems?

Under "same but different" - my USB wireless NIC doesn't come up at boot
time on the previous version. I wait for the sytem to boot, pull the NIC,
wait a few seconds, reinsert it, and everything works fine.

No, it's not how it should work, but I don't reboot too often so it's
something I'm living with for now. Might get your keyboard working for now.

Regards,
- Dave
--
Dave Bush <hockeystatman at gmail.com>

There are two seasons in my world - Hockey and Construction