[mythtv-users] fc4.ppc, Mac Mini and MythTV

Matt Hannan matthannan1 at cox.net
Thu Jan 5 04:13:56 UTC 2006

OK, I totally rebuilt the box tonight (20 minutes with an NFS install)
after seeing up2date bomb out looking for FC3 packages. Something got
fubared, as it was set up with the $servrelease or whatever variable.

Managed to get all my updates installed before I even tried the MythTV
packages.

Once I added the Jarod site to the yum repository list, I got a whole
host of errors on the next yum update.

A question for Jarod:
Should I be able to just compile MythTV myself like we used to do back
in the olden days? Or, because this is ppc hardware, am I just going to
want to kill myself before I get it to work right?

It is lonely out here in the world alone!

Matt