[mythtv-users] ATI HDTV Wonder with MythTV?

James C. Dastrup jc at dastrup.com
Thu Jan 5 03:55:37 UTC 2006

>I just read that the newly released 2.6.15 kernel has support in it for the ATI HDTV Wonder.
>Has anyone gotten it to work with MythTV yet?

Very interesting! I've had an ATI HDTV Wonder sitting around ever since I gave up on WinMCE.
It would be nice to get this working with linux.  I'll try it later this week maybe, assuming I can get
some time to bring down my backend without missing any shows.

Of note, the kernel changelog has the ATI HDTV updates in the v4l section and mentions analog
support only. It may not work for a digital signal.