[mythtv-users] Myth 0.18: Recorded vs. Recordedprogram

Larry K lunchtimelarry at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 03:08:48 UTC 2006

Good point.  I think I found a suitable column in the recorded table to sort
on:  originalairdate.

Problem is that the nuvexport script quesies the database and stuffs all
that data into a hash table.  Then, it sorts that hash table by start_date
and channel, I believe.

I guess I'll have to go learn some perl unless someone here would like to
offer a suggestion on how to modify the script to sort the hash table by the
originalairdate :)