[mythtv-users] Australian Free TV guide/grabber script.

Vengeance vengeance at smeg.org
Wed Jan 4 23:52:49 UTC 2006

There is an excellent solution that uses the OzTiVo guide data, which is
perhaps the most rock-solid data around, Australia wide. Prior to using
the OzTiVo stuff, I'd changed tv_grab_au scripts a half dozen times as
each became inactive.

You need to create a user on the following community group;
http://minnie.tuhs.org/twiki/bin/view/TVGuide/OverView

And use the grabber sourced from here;
http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~willu/xmltv/ (look under the "Community
Based guide") heading.

As an aside, someone's just written a solution to allow MCE to access
the OzTiVo data as well, for any heathens out there....

Let us know how you go.

Cheers,

Steve Baker