[mythtv-users] Updating list of HDTV tuners for the HOWTO

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 20:45:19 UTC 2006

Actually, for QAM, I can understand the ratings. But for OTA, there
are other factors such as your antenna, line of sight, cable quality,
etc etc. One man's 9.5 may be someone else's 1 ! You can't compare OTA
between two cards as everyone's setup is different.

FWIW, I've both HD3000 and FusionHDTV 5 Lite in my box and I dont have
any problems with them. For me, I'll rate both 9+ and may be higher
for FusionLite just because of the price point ! I end up paying $180+
for the HD3000 in may 2005. But the Fusion costs $99 !