[mythtv-users] SIS Chipset / PVR 350

Jason Mollman jasonmollman at atlanticbb.net
Tue Jan 3 16:54:15 UTC 2006

The question was more about what version of mythtv you were using, but I think
the answer can be derived from what you have provided.

Have a look at this ticket and see if it sounds similar to what you are
seeing. http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/745>

Unless you are willing to upgrade to a development version sometime in the
near future, you might have to wait for a new KnoppMyth version to be
released before benefiting from any fix.