[mythtv-users] OSD Font has overlapping lines

Byron Poland wpoland at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 03:32:47 UTC 2006

I'm playing around with different OSD themes.  I'd been using blueosd
for a while but the program info was always cut off when I pulled it
up on screen.  most of the other OSD's all have this different
problem.  No matter what I size the font as in the setup (or even
fiddling with it a little in the xml file) the lines over lap.  there
isn't enough line spacing.

Here is a screenshot with the Gray OSD on, but the problem isn't just
with that one.

http://tube013.org/stuff/OSD-font-overlap.jpg

in that screenshot I've actually reduced the font size in the osd.xml
file, which brought more of the words onto the first line, and helped
a little, but you can still see how the line spacing is messed up.

Any ideas on how to address this?

Thanks.