[mythtv-users] fc4.ppc, Mac Mini and MythTV

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Mon Jan 2 22:07:11 UTC 2006

On Monday 02 January 2006 13:46, Brad DerManouelian wrote:

> Can you get audio from X to work? If not, it's a "I can't get audio
> to work under FC4 using a Mac mini" issue, not a MythTV issue.

He said audio works fine w/mythvideo (or rather, the player mythvideo
launches).

Most likely, there's no available or functional oss emulation, so either oss
emulation modules just need to be loaded, or the audio output stuff has to be
adjusted for native alsa output settings.

And I need to actually try out FC4/ppc Myth. :)

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com