[mythtv-users] Newbie hard drive question - PVR350 / KnoppMyth

Christopher Farnham chris.farnham at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 20:18:15 UTC 2006

> Any idea about SATA hardrives and IDE harddrives sharing the load? I'm
> wondering if there
> is a problem there.

Nope, no idea.  I was asking about your /var/log/messages because I have a
similar
setup (except I have one drive).  When the system froze it dumped errors out
to my
messages file which I was able to track down to incompatible ivtv drivers
with my
PVR350 firmware.  Updating my firmware fixed the problem.

But if you aren't getting logging messages then that may not be it.

-chris

--
Christopher Farnham
chris.farnham at gmail.com