[mythtv-users] fc4.ppc, Mac Mini and MythTV

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Mon Jan 2 19:15:08 UTC 2006

On Jan 2, 2006, at 2:05 PM, Matt Hannan wrote:

> Well, count me as a rare insane person!
> I can't for the life of me figure why people like iTunes.
> It seems so kludged together and will not let me do what I want it
> to do.
> NEVER LET SOFTWARE BOSS YOU AROUND.
>
> Anyway, thanks for the reply, but I would rather like to keep this
> thread to fixing MythTV issues than iTunes bashing.
>
> Matt

Now I'm wondering what MythMusic does that iTunes doesn't? I ask because
1) You're the first person I've heard that has complained about
functionality in iTunes (other complaints like size/cpu usage, but
never that one)
2) I don't like MythMusic, so maybe you've got some secret way of
using it that makes it better that I haven't seen.