[mythtv-users] Default input on TV tuner card

ozizaeb at comcast.net ozizaeb at comcast.net
Mon Jan 2 19:04:39 UTC 2006

Thanks for the suggestion.  Even though I put v4lctl -c /dev/video setinput
"Tuner 0" just before my backend startup, I still had the problem.  I did
verify (with the v4lctl list command) that it did switch it from the default
of "Composite 0" to "Tuner 0".  I still had to press "C" in live TV though.

When trying your suggestion I also found that in the KnoppMyth distro, it does
bootup step to set ivtv parameters.  I set IVTV_TUNER='4' in
my /etc/sysconfig/ivtv/cfg-0 and it still didn't solve my problem.