[mythtv-users] Do I really need a mouse on the frontend?

Gavin Haslett gavin at nodecaf.net
Sun Jan 1 11:02:23 EST 2006

I think the true answer is; it depends. In my case, WAF (Wife Approval
Factor) is extremely important. Trying to get my wife to change channels
and operate my Mythbox with a keyboard would be less than optimal. A
remote is designed for a particular job, a keyboard is designed for
another. While the keyboard can do the job of the remote, it's not the
optimal tool for the job.

Just my 2c worth.