No subject

Thu Feb 23 20:31:07 UTC 2006

how many will fit.

I seem to remember that MythWeb will show a list of upcoming recordings, so
pretty much all the data is there.  It's just a matter of presentation.

Guy

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org]
Sent: 21 March 2006 13:18
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Enhancement idea: Warning in OSDwhendiskis g
etting full

On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 08:25:40PM -0700, Mike Grusin wrote:
> Along these lines, I was recently wondering if it were
> possible/practical to add a frontend page which lists only the
> programs which will autoexpire, soonest on top, with (using the same
> mechanism that Guy mentions), a predicted time of deletion ("in six
> hours" etc.).
>
> I know that you can check the free disk space in system status, the
> upcoming recordings, and the bottom of the All Programs view to get
> a rough idea of when things will be leaving, but a predicted
> time-to-live would be a nice feature.

In the "Information Center" you can see a list of the programs to be
autoexpired, in the order they will be autoexpired.

It does not provide a predicted TTL. (How can you reasonably predict
something like this when any number of non-Myth things could be taking
up disk space in the same partition?)

--Rob

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the sender.  The views expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of Sony or Sony affiliated companies.  Sony email is for business use only.

This email and any response may be monitored by Sony to be in compliance with Sony’s global policies and standards