[mythtv-users] do mythtv accept irxevent?

come se fosse antani antani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 20:38:32 UTC 2006

On 2/28/06, come se fosse antani <antani at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/27/06, Nick <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Check to make sure that your left and right button names as defined in
> > /etc/lircd.cong match exactly the names you are using for them in
> > ~/.mythtv/lircrc. Also, are there any other definitions for
> > mythtv/irxevent using those buttons?
> >
> > Nick
>
> I tried to configure the button "left" to input some other commands (I
> tried personally with 'enter' and 'F8') nad it works flawlessy.
> If I configure the button with 'left' it don't works... it's frustrating...
> I can't realize the reasons...

the frontend shows in the log:
 LircClient warning: attempt to convert 'left' to a key sequence
failed. Fix your key mappings.
LircClient warning: attempt to convert 'right' to a key sequence
failed. Fix your key mappings.

uff. I use the debian packages on a debian sid.
another question: where stores the mythfrontend his settings? I
deactivate thousands times "use arrow key accelerators" and even if
deactivated it works like as activated (i.e. right arrow confirm and
left arrow exit).

thanks

--
keep in mind the power of antani