[mythtv-users] Recommended hardware for MythGame

Paul Poetsma paul at poetsma.nl
Tue Feb 28 19:37:15 UTC 2006

I've bought the Asus V9520-X/TD which is based on the FX5200. Works perfectly
with nVidia's drivers downloaded from their website and not with the Gentoo
ebuilds. With the ebuilds the CPU usage is at 100% with zsnes and a framerate
of 9/60, with the nVidia drivers the CPU usage drops to 20% with a 60/60
framerate. Same version (7676) but a big difference. Newer versions show the
same behaviour.

Now let's play SuperMario!

Paul